There's a 20% chance of T-storms tomorrow, so I'm pinning my hopes on the 80% chance of its not raining. Sort of like the old riddle, is the glass half-empty or half-full.
The route I usually use when I bike to work is less than 3 miles long, and mostly away from traffic. I admire the people who commute much greater distances by bicycle, especially those who must ride with rush-hour traffic at their elbows! I would find that nerve-wracking, and much too loud to boot.
Aside from continuing with Bike to Work Week, I'm getting back into riding the road bike. I took two days off from it after last Saturday's 53-mile trek, but now I'm thinking about the next big ride!